This post comes after a long break from my end. I have been a little busy lately. Arches proejct organized an annual technical workshop at Shendish Manor, London 30th June-3 July 2014. I will soon write a blog post on the workshop and my London experience.
Moving on, we decided to continue working on dynamically editable table for i18n table and load languages on it based on the target url.
I cleaned up the forms so that they look more prettier ( bootstrapping :D ). I also wrote JavaScript for collapsing - expanding nested lists so that it is easier to navigate and use. Our objective here is to minimize the pain for the end user.
I integrated select2 for listing drop down select option. Many minor bug fixes accompanied with this. I will get the images/ screenshots uploaded soon for reference.

Thanks and feel free to contribute :)